The Asperitivo is an aperitif entirely organised by people on the autistic spectrum and has the function of personal growth, through cooperation and teamwork, the realisation of a project to be accomplished responsibly from beginning to end. Secondly, the playful reinforcement of the participation aperitif produced by themselves and organised, allows you to experience socialisation and interaction with each other while having fun in a recreational event.
We are Aiming for the following:
- Functional Structuring and flexibility of organisational skills and group.
- Training to cooperation and teamwork.
- Empowerment to quantify the money.
- Integration of self-government through everyday activities (shopping, know how to choose the products. For themselves and for others, depending on their quality, price and specific function.)
- Functional Structuring for future self-employed, through the analysis of expenses, receipts, earnings and the autonomous management of these.
The project does not require participation costs for students who are selected, but a contribution of 5 € would be appreciated. We also provide a choice of buffet and drinks.